Tuesday, August 16, 2011

First Day of School

Everybody tells you that they grow up fast. You don't really believe it when you are in the midst of changing diapers and trying to figure out sleep schedules. But don't blink, or even look away briefly, because before you know it, you are dropping your kids off for school. And then blink again, and they are in 3rd and 1st grade. I am propping my eyes open with toothpicks, because I refuse to blink again. I wish "they" weren't always so right.


Carlie - First Pres First Day

First Day of CLS Kindy


First Day of CLS 1st Grade



First Day of CLS 2nd Grade


First Day of CLS 3rd Grade



Lucy 1st Day NHM


Lucy 2nd year of NHM


Lucy 1st Day - Kindy


Lucy 1st Day - 1st Grade



2 comments:

butchers said...

I love the pictures! It is amazing how fast they are growing up! Such pretty girls :)

Grandma said...

These pics are so sweet, they make me cry!!